Congratulations on your purchase of Minus Three Jeans! As we gear up towards the colder months of 2021, follow these easy steps below to ensure you're taking the best care of your new jeans.
1. Wash less. Wash once every 10 wears or so to maintain the fit and prevent any fading that may occur.
2. Wash cold. Washing with cold water helps protect against fading and shrinking, and will maintain the original color. Be sure to turn the jeans inside out and wash with a gentle detergent for best results.
3. Hang drying. For best results, hang dry your jeans instead of using a dryer! This helps preserve the fit of your denim and helps avoid possible shrinkage or fabric warping.
4. Storage. To ensure creases don't appear, store your denim over the back of a chair or hang it up! Avoid using hangers with metal clips or anything that will leave lasting creases.
5. Tailoring. If your jeans are from Minus Three, they will NOT be too long. You get a perfect fit straight from the packaging every time!